• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Am a new fan of the panthers

Bluebillsfan

I was a Bills fan for 35 years since I was 7, and I just cant stand the stupidness of the Bills anymore.

I will be moving to Charlotte in 6 months I wish all the Panther faithful the best in the Playoffs.

I look forward to meeting you at games next season... I noticed from the schedule that we play the Bills at Charlotte, so I will be there to cheer on my new team The PANTHERS.....

bECAUSE OF THE ECONOMY i WILL BE SELLING MY BILLS T SHIRTS ETC STUFF, IF ANYONE NEEDS SOME EXTRA GARAGE RAGS OR SOMETHING.

But when I come to CHarlotte I will come with no Bills stuff - Promise.

and I will have a special sign for the day when Buffalo play in Charlotte!

The Bills will hate it and the Panther Nation will love it !

Happy new year everyone... be safe and all the best for great New Year !

P.s. to the person who called you guys the Cardiac cats, just remember many of our loses in Buffalo have names( Music city Miracle etc) so I am used to drama.

I am looking forward to a team that isnt haunted by the Lake Erie curse !

Legend says a old Seneca Indian put a curse on Lake Erie and its football teams( Buffalo and Cleveland) to lift the curse a virgin must be sacrificed, but hence they cant find any and the curse has lasted 40 years !

Welcome to the club. I hope you have a strong heart because this is a team that can very will give you a heart attack. They aren't the Cardiac Cats for nothin'.

I was a Bills fan for 23 yrs. Apparently you haven't been watching football for long, because after losing 4 super bowls in a row your heart will develop a callas. Bad thing is between the Bills and Panthers I've been on the losing end of 5 Super Bowls and 2 Championship games. But, better days are ahead. :thumbsup:

Panther fans here is something I wrote tonight on New Years Eve....

I’m a Bills fan no more !

By Papa Panther

I used to Cheer for the Buffalo Bills

I went to “The Ralph” and endured the winter chills.

I cheered for Kelly, and Conlan and Reed,

I cheered for Bruce, hoping he’d “sack” in our time of need.

We were 80,000 strong, just having fun

Hoping that the game could some how be won.

But now the cheering has stopped, the stadium quiet.

We can no longer can stomach, The Ralph Wilson Diet.

He tight with a buck, and the fans all are mad

For gaving us teams, that have been 9 years bad.

Jouran’s wins were seven, the losses nine

There are thousands like me, who won’t spend another dime.

I’m going to One Bills Drive, and I’m turning in my gear.

I will no longer support the Bills, and pay $ 7.00 for a beer.

For 35 years I have cheered for this team

With the hopes of winning a Super Bowl Dream.

The mistakes have been many, the coaching poor

Goodbye bye my beloved Bills, I’m a supporter no more!!!

Welcome, Papa. Just to clarify, you don't need anyone permission's here to call yourself a fan, and I'm not going to make some snide remark about a "bandwagon" or any of that annoying crap that goes around when any team has some success. Love the team because they play the game the right way, have an owner who is not afraid to stake everything he has just to get a chance to have a team here in the Carolinas, and drive you completely freaking insane even when they're crushing people :)

Cardiac Cats!

I can't help but be annoyed with how some of the things you guys are saying!

If you read his posts under BlueBillsFan he explained everything...and it's not like he's just trying to find a team to support since his team had a down year.

You say we don't have good fans, but when we get a fan, you say he's not good enough to be a fan. This isn't eHarmony...and there's no test you have to take to become a fan.

Welcome, PapaPanther! Our neighbors originate from Buffalo and they are the best friends our family has ever had and great people! Look forward to talking with you!

Alright Papa Panther! I was a 49ers fan before I was a Panthers fan . I kept both teams in my heart for awhile. But after a few season of being in the same division, the red and gold finally got beat of out me. And then we got the separation of the divisions, And I thought I can do this. I can be a fan of two NFC teams. Then the 49ers got new owners and Marucci wasn't "their man" even though he was a 10 win coach every season and with a bad team. So when they fired Marucci I said that was it. I am all Panther Now! And I have never looked back.

Archived