• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could we get the 16th pick...?

Lilsmitty09

I can see where he is confused. I think he thinks there's a coin toss for each of the 16th and 17th picks, and therefore if the Panthers win both of those picks, they only have to trade one of them to the Niners, hence having the other 1st round pick.

That's the only conclusion I can come up with.

thanks but I went there and there is no "edit avatar" option... im being to think the world is plotting against me

Either you are special (unlikely) or are using a braille computer screen. On the left side of the screen under settings and options there is a link that says "Edit Avatar"... use it and rejoice.

If you still can't find it shoot me a pm with a screenshot and I will instruct you further.

Im really not being a jerk but its just not there, I even went to "edit options" and its not available... it said that an administrator could make it available for me though under the FAQ's .... pretty please Zod, its already been a terrible offseason

Im really not being a jerk but its just not there, I even went to "edit options" and its not available... it said that an administrator could make it available for me though under the FAQ's .... pretty please Zod, its already been a terrible offseason

Post a screen shot.

Archived