• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Capitals 6pm

Panthers Fan 69

16 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Ya I’m not as down on Pyotr or the team as most people are. Caps are obviously going to want a shootout. Puck luck wasn’t on our side but we didn’t play a bad game. I feel like our momentum is building forward. I expect a rock solid team coming out of the holiday break. 

13 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Ya I’m not as down on Pyotr or the team as most people are. Caps are obviously going to want a shootout. Puck luck wasn’t on our side but we didn’t play a bad game. I feel like our momentum is building forward. I expect a rock solid team coming out of the holiday break. 

TBH, I thought we played better than they did the bulk of the game.

It sucks to drop this one. I definitely thought we deserved a win.

Should be on a four game winning streak, not 2-0-2

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’m not as optimistic. Koochie played elite tonight but our defense is wack as fug right now with Burns and pesce not playing a good game.  Offense still lacks a true elite threat to win a cup. Necas had his 6th game turnover in row that lead to a goal and KK does absolutely nothing. I’m mean absolutely zero. 

This teams cup window is slammed shut with this group  KK and Necas aren’t it    Burns is old and slow  Pesce has fallen off a cliff  

unless they make a trade for a goal scorer it’s another year of a missed cup window….I don’t think this team makes the playoffs btw    Just too many guys that aren’t pulling their weight  

I’ll die on this hill btw    This team ain’t it