• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An actual compliment for Bryce Young... the kid can take a hit

TheBigKat

A lot of talk on here I have been reading making snarky comments about his processing versus output has me a little confused. When someone processes something in their head it doesn't always equate to favorable or expected output, especially when other dynamics are at play and you are relying on a lot of moving pieces. This is in no way trying to excuse some of Bryce's bad performances but I really think that we are placing way too much blame on a singular entity when things go wrong. If we lose, it's a collective loss, if we win vice versa. Support is lacking in many faucets but the only ones we can control is our part of the fanbase and until we are in irrecoverable territory maybe being a little more optimistic will help alleviate those thoughts in your head colluding your outward emotions in your daily lives.