• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On your mark....get set.....

Zod

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/447524.html

i don't see any playoff tickets going for face value unless it's somebody you are related to or are friends with. apparently everybody is this area's not hurting as bad as they are putting on. or they are just hell bent, like me, on going to the game.

after reading that and looking around today, i don't feel so bad about the price i paid. after the ticketmaster fiasco, i went home and got on stub hub immediately, looking for upper level between the 10s.

In sec 517, I paid $140 for the 24th row

as of right now, the price ranges for the same section -

Panthers ticket exchange: $228 - $402

Stub Hub: $174 - $299

Ticketsnow: $177 - $241

(the above in itself is weird to me - isn't ticket exchange endorsed by the team because it does not allow scalping? looks like the highest prices to me)

after reading that and looking around today, i don't feel so bad about the price i paid. after the ticketmaster fiasco, i went home and got on stub hub immediately, looking for upper level between the 10s.

In sec 517, I paid $140 for the 24th row

as of right now, the price ranges for the same section -

Panthers ticket exchange: $228 - $402

Stub Hub: $174 - $299

Ticketsnow: $177 - $241

(the above in itself is weird to me - isn't ticket exchange endorsed by the team because it does not allow scalping? looks like the highest prices to me)

There's no restrictions on scalping on the internet. The team is facilitating it, in actuality.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/447524.html

i don't see any playoff tickets going for face value unless it's somebody you are related to or are friends with. apparently everybody is this area's not hurting as bad as they are putting on. or they are just hell bent, like me, on going to the game.

I purchased season tickets from a PSL owner this year.....from SeatsAndSuites.com for face value. I had never met him before and have not talked to him all season. I called him up and asked if he was willing to sell the playoff tix. He just sold them to me for face value.

Could not believe he did not try and mark them up.

That's great for you. One year there was a great couple who purchased the season tickets from a PSL owner around me who always scalps her tickets. They paid over face for them for the season and hoped they would get the playoff tickets as well. Were willing to pay over face for them as well. During that game, some people I'd never seen sat in those seats. It made me sad.

Archived