• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keeping Chris Tabor around in some capacity

Jmac

People went over the heads and behind the backs of other people, if you believe the reports. I do. Smoke, fire, etc. 

You are correct in positing that I have no direct knowledge of any of it. 

IMO that is immaterial to what should be done about it if you are the one in charge. I mean, whoever is in charge is going to have the facts and if the facts lined up with the reports..... 

Firing them all is on the table. Clean every room in the house. Baby and bathwater, all of it. 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1

22 hours ago, Steelo said:

Humor me, by pointing out which staff members were "Snitching".. is it just anyone that wasn't fired a snitch? Capers, Caldwell..? I mean I get we're down bad on Mint St but logic has flown out the window with the fanbase as well. How do we know the 2 that got axed by Tabor weren't the ones running behind Frank's back and talking bad about the franchise.  I mean at this point everyone probably believes Tepper was on Epstein's list and because Schefter refuted it that he's also a Tepper guy? Get a grip.  He's a good ST coach, it's likely another HC especially a new one with little connections so far would actually retain him.  I have no issue with that.

Sorry that previous post I made should have included this, I was replying to it.