• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys fan claims jersey profiling in Philly airport

Jbro

I honestly think Philly is the worst place in the world for that.....they wear their jerseys 365 days a year. Wear them to dinner, to bed, to church, grocery store, weddings, Eagles jerseys at Phillies' games, Phillies jerseys at Eagle games, etc.....it really is horrible.

:P That is so true. Iggles phans don't need an excuse to wear a jersey. They're wearing them all year round and everywhere they go OUTSIDE of PA.

I hate Dallas but who the hell are you people to say when a jersery can be wore. I would also like to see what 99% of you people would say if you was in another city and done like that while you wore your panther jersey. It was never said that the jersey was the reason or not. Knowing philly area i'm sure it was. Flame people when they are right. Flame people when they are wrong. You bunch of 2 faced bastards. Hold your head up like the team you pull for does and show some respect. Dont stoop to the philly or the dallas fan lows. Just keep your comments to yourself when you know good and well that you would have done been on the phone with your lawyer by the time she even done the interview with the media.

It's strictly cowshit hate for me. Nuttin' personal or unrealistic.

My hate of Cowbitch fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>feelings on jurisprudence for TSA targeting an individual for sporting a jersey of hated team in rivals' territory.

wearing football jerseys in a public non-gameday circumstance is trashy as hell

Wow. Just...wow. Why the hell was she wearing it on a non-gameday? I wore my Smitty jersey on Super Bowl day, even though the Panthers weren't playing, but it was still a football day. But just walking around in it for no reason is silly.

Sorry to rain on everyones parade and play devils advocate.... but you do realize this story happened on Jan 15th... which is the same weekend they played the vikings in the playoffs

Just saying it's not like she was randomly wearing in during the off season... The eagles fan were probably still sour about the cowgirls still playing while they're home on the sidelines with us....

Just saying :reddevil:

Sorry to rain on everyones parade and play devils advocate.... but you do realize this story happened on Jan 15th... which is the same weekend they played the vikings in the playoffs

Just saying it's not like she was randomly wearing in during the off season... The eagles fan were probably still sour about the cowgirls still playing while they're home on the sidelines with us....

Just saying :reddevil:

See, that's why they hate you. Speaking truth and all that.

Archived