• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tidbits from Joe Person in The Athletic

Mr. Scot

Just now, Shocker said:

Anyone that we should want as our coach would have to demand some assurance that the Teppers (wife included) are not involved in decisions on personnel.

If they don’t demand that, I don’t believe they can turn this around 

You can demand it all you want, but we all know he'll back out for a couple of weeks and then get right back involved again. Even if he violates the contract and has to pay it off, there'd be enough NDA involved that your career trajectory would still be taking a nosedive. Poor decision making in taking a job can be just as damning as the job itself. 

• Pie 1

Just now, SmokinwithWilly said:

You can demand it all you want, but we all know he'll back out for a couple of weeks and then get right back involved again. Even if he violates the contract and has to pay it off, there'd be enough NDA involved that your career trajectory would still be taking a nosedive. Poor decision making in taking a job can be just as damning as the job itself. 

I mean put it in the contract…either way this person has to be a strong personality.  I mean Bill Parcells had to fight hard for this in his time in Dallas and he is a legend.  It’s tough