• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video of UFO

Darth Biscuit

Flying octopus... I seen one of those myself. I was making love on a island of French Polynesia.

Creepy.

Damn, the lovemaking in French Polynesia sounds awesome, as long as it wasn't a dude.

Anyway, shee-it.

We're in trouble.

Looks like one of these

Probot.jpg

WITH a cloaking device.

Star Wars + Star Trek = Teh end of de worlzzz.

looks real. Notice the three smaller ones flying around it?

Yea I noticed that as well.. It's like two of them join with the main UFO before it takes off while the 3rd one is hanging byitself... Damn that thing is fast though, I kept thinking it's just disappeared but once the film slows down u can tell it shoots upwards...

Crazy stuff indeed..

But which scenario is crazier: actual aliens visiting us or the chance that our govt has the technology to build something as fast as what we saw?

Yea I noticed that as well.. It's like two of them join with the main UFO before it takes off while the 3rd one is hanging byitself... Damn that thing is fast though, I kept thinking it's just disappeared but once the film slows down u can tell it shoots upwards...

Crazy stuff indeed..

But which scenario is crazier: actual aliens visiting us or the chance that our govt has the technology to build something as fast as what we saw?

Guaranteed if that is real it is US military...

Guest CatofWar

Crazy stuff indeed..

But which scenario is crazier: actual aliens visiting us or the chance that our govt has the technology to built something as fast as what we saw??

I think that's where they got the technology. I still believe there was a crash landing of a ufo in Roswell.

Archived