• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Personnel from a player standpoint will be very different, but what about...

Fox?

Do you think this group of players will alter his style or approach to the game at all?

Fox ball still being played?

I think he should stick to what he knows and stay in his comfort range, but I for one would like to see some creativity. Hopefully with an all-around younger squad we can utilize a more athletic and faster team.

What do you think?

One of Fox's best coaching jobs ever was when he took backups and nobodies in 2004 and helped them finish 6-2 after going 1-7 after a rash of injuries. This time the decimation of our veteran starters is self-inflicted but barring any big name FA acquisitions he will have to take rookies and backups and mold them into a cohesive unit pretty fast if we stand a chance to be competitive this year. Probably too early to draw any conclusions about who we will have at this point until at least June.

All this change may be good for Fox. Presents a challenge for him and he is the type of guy to get excited about challenges. We may see a re-energized Fox out there this season.

this is what i have been thinking as well. it's harder to be stubborn when you can't afford to take things for granted anymore.

Archived