• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who gets SB ring first, Peppers or Carolina?

Montsta

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I seem to think that the Bears have a lot more holes to fill then we do. Their O-Line is garbage, and Defense is speculative but improving. Only HUGE advantage I see them having is their special teams. Knox is a beast, my boy played with him at ACU along with the Bengal's Bernard Scott. Personally, I feel that we are a few moves away from making another SB run and are on the cusp. Just need to have a good off season in FA and make good decisions on draft day.

We will be much better off. We have one of the best offensive lines in the league with probably the best o-line depth combined with coaching. Last season we could basically run on people at will despite how shitty our passing attack was. Moore will bring balance to this offense and it will look better than it ever did in 08. We have Smith, they have no one, we have better TE depth. Defensively I think we edge them out, I think everyone here is really underestimating the talent on the defensive line. Not to mention our defense would have been a hell of alot better last season if they didn't have to be on the field so damn long, Moore will change that.

The bears offensive line is made of paper and Cutler looked like crap last season. Beason and Davis>Urlacher and Briggs

I'm sorry but you're crazy if you think that Sean Payton ISN'T the biggest reason for the Saints success.

The guy is an offensive mastermind, he's pretty much the Rex Ryan of offense. Brees is an outstanding QB, but without Payton they don't have a SB ring.

:rofl:

brees was merely a good quarterback until he came to new orleans
:rofl: Haha thats a ****** laugh. Brees was doing great with chargers before he got hurt the last year with them. Dude Brees made saints a good team period. Outside of brees the saints ain't sht. It took the saints 40 years to get to the SB. It took carolina 10 years and also made it to the NFC championship 2times in 10 years aswell. It took saints 40 years to get there with the second easiest schedule in the league last year. I am sure anyone with a good QB like brees and a half decent team like saints with that easy schedule sure to be handed the SB game. Panthers in 2003 went through a hard schedule and went through a very tough playoff games just to even go to the SB. And if Kasey didn't give good field postion to Brady and the Pats with 1:15 left in the game then carolina might have had a chance to win SB 38. But again at this point Carolina still has a better team then saints does overall all.. The only thing keeping the aints from been a crappy team is Brees. But Brees was good long before he became a saint you moron. Your just a blinded idiot.

our team that didn't choked in 2003 is better than you hurf durf hurf
Listen you moron we didn't choke. Kasey accidenttly kick the ball oout of bounds you dummy. That can happen to anyone. Oh you think you are bad just because your sorry ass saints won a SB before we could. Aleast it didn't take us 40 years to get to our SB game like it did ya'll. Plus we had to earn ours with a hard schedule and a tough playoff run without homefield. Unlike ya'll pretty much been handed the easy schedule and easy playoffs. Ya'll had the same team four years with brees on it. And it took those 4 years with brees on the team and with a easy schedule on top it to even get to a SB. You much feel so proud of your paper champions saints right now.:rofl: I pretty much compare this year Saints to Tommy Gunn in Rocky 5. As the Media in Rocky 5 called Tommy Gunn a paper champion. That is What the Saints are right now. The only thing that would give my respect to the saints next year if they would go through a hard schedule and make through a tough playoff run with no homefield and make to the SB again. Then they would get my respect then. But it will not happen. Because the proof is in the Pudding. Because the SB team from this year it the same team from 2 years ago when they went below .500 with hard schedule. With the saints getting one of the hardest schedules this year. They will be lucky to even make the playoffs. Enjoy your paper champion team Saintj.:rofl:The saints are a joke lol.

Archived