• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friendly warning

Hawk

I agree with Hawk. Personal attacks are not only counterproductive they make fags, pussies, and dumbfugs feel intimidated and unwanted here. Then when they leave we have to resort to calling each other names and none of us will leave ultimately leading to a stalemate that may cause the entire intrawebs to stop spinning and collapse in on itself.

Save the Huddle, hug a dipshit.

I agree with Hawk. Personal attacks are not only counterproductive they make fags, pussies, and dumbf*cks feel intimidated and unwanted here. Then when they leave we have to resort to calling each other names and none of us will leave ultimately leading to a stalemate that may cause the entire intrawebs to stop spinning and collapse in on itself.

Save the Huddle, hug a dipsh*t.

(((hug)))

I agree with Hawk. Personal attacks are not only counterproductive they make fags, pussies, and dumbf*cks feel intimidated and unwanted here. Then when they leave we have to resort to calling each other names and none of us will leave ultimately leading to a stalemate that may cause the entire intrawebs to stop spinning and collapse in on itself.

Save the Huddle, hug a dipsh*t.

THANKS A LOT Stan!!!!!!!!!! Now my mailbox is full of fricking hugs dammit!

:D

Archived