• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friendly warning

Hawk

Sorry- but my definition of a personal attack is not "telling the truth- tact or not"...

IMO- there are a LOT of soft folks who's feelings get hurt a LOT. Tough times dont last, tough people do, quit worrying about the STOOPID stuff and move on.

Just the fact that this thread is even a thread is a 10 on the STOOPID meter. This is not kindergarden.

We are all big folks, if you cant stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. People are unique because of emotion, big deal....

Maybe I just dont get all caught up with "ohh- my feelings are hurt on teh interweb- :cry:

Dumb coversation.....

:rant:

and thats not directed at you, just my .02

One person's opinion or judgment about someone else is not my definition of truth.

I like Hobbits. Just ignore the Ginger Giant.

It's all good. Sending Scrum a pm requesting a group hug

Srsly...some people need to take stuff to PMs.

But some ppl are drama queens and like to air it all out in the open

Not my fake mistrust of Kiwis, of course.

It was fake :eek:

Sorry- but my definition of a personal attack is not "telling the truth- tact or not"...

IMO- there are a LOT of soft folks who's feelings get hurt a LOT. Tough times dont last, tough people do, quit worrying about the STOOPID stuff and move on.

Just the fact that this thread is even a thread is a 10 on the STOOPID meter. This is not kindergarden.

We are all big folks, if you cant stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. People are unique because of emotion, big deal....

Maybe I just dont get all caught up with "ohh- my feelings are hurt on teh interweb- :cry:

Dumb coversation.....

:rant:

and thats not directed at you, just my .02

quiet, or I will get your nephew to kick your ass again!

I've always like how hard it is to get banned on this place. I've always respected how mature and insensitive the mods are on this board. I don't want this to turn into a place where you can't call somebody a cum-guzzling fine young male without getting banned. I'm not saying we should tolerate all of the sh*t-talking that goes on around here because sometimes somebody can cross the line or can derail a topic with useless bickering, but I don't want to think that we all have to walk on eggshells around here, or that we suddenly can't use the simple insults that get thrown around the huddle usually. I respect the warning, but I hope things can stay somewhat the same and impulsive or excessive bans don't become part of the mod agenda.

Archived