• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam newton

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You've changed man. I use to view you as the good guy. Now you turning into all the other huddlers.

Even if he was taunting what gives them the right to put their hands on the owner of the entire league. This is Cam's football league.

I was always taught don't touch anyone until they touch you. There is no way you can blame Cam for this situation. Those people have been talking crazy to him for years. This is not something new.

Easy now I’m not claiming he deserved it. They couldn’t handle him taunting them so they went at it. That’s more on them than him. I’m just stating he probably was taunting them as he loves to do so. It did it when he played for us and I was all for it.

They claim he was the first to put hands on them but that’s obviously just there side of the story. They admit they charged him and got in his face. 
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/coaches-involved-cam-newton-fight-reveal-altercation-typical-cam.amp

1 hour ago, csx said:

I will refrain from judgment until if and when we know what happened. Too many assumptions being made.

Actually....I don't really care either way. 

I’m not judging. Cam always taunts the competition. He did it with us and I was for it. These guys just got too pissed about it. 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Primary dude was trash talking Cam on social media and calling him a bum.  These were the  coaches too….no amount of trash talk is an excuse to jump a man given the environment. 

I think people think it is okay to be disrespectful to Cam Newton.  See that ramped up in his retirement.    That’s basically been his entire career.  Now you got dudes finding out that real life ain’t social media. 

I’m just saying he was probably taunting. He is notorious for it in these 7v7 games. They are claiming he put hands on one of them first but I’m skeptical about that. The video looks to be him holding them back while they are trying to throw punches. 

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Easy now I’m not claiming he deserved it. They couldn’t handle him taunting them so they went at it. That’s more on them than him. I’m just stating he probably was taunting them as he loves to do so. It did it when he played for us and I was all for it.

They claim he was the first to put hands on them but that’s obviously just there side of the story. They admit they charged him and got in his face. 
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/coaches-involved-cam-newton-fight-reveal-altercation-typical-cam.amp

So Cam gets blame for trash talking?

Something he's done his entire career from highschool to the pros. Yeah if you don't like the trash talk go beat him.

This is no different than Cam dabbing on folks his MVP run. Players got mad because they couldn't stop him.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m just saying he was probably taunting. He is notorious for it in these 7v7 games. They are claiming he put hands on one of them first but I’m skeptical about that. The video looks to be him holding them back while they are trying to throw punches. 

He put hands on them but they were the ones throwing punches. It took 3 people and they still couldn't deal with Cam.

I'm sorry but these dudes sound like some losers who got mad Cam was taunting and beating their team.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He put hands on them but they were the ones throwing punches. It took 3 people and they still couldn't deal with Cam.

I'm sorry but these dudes sound like some losers who got mad Cam was taunting and beating their team.

I agree with all of that. They were throwing sucker punches while he was holding two back. I just said I don’t doubt he was taunting. He is my favorite Panther but he loved to taunt his opponents. It’s was funny in the NFL not sure youth sports is the best place for it, but he is a hyper competitive man and is just wired that way. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So Cam gets blame for trash talking?

Something he's done his entire career from highschool to the pros. Yeah if you don't like the trash talk go beat him.

This is no different than Cam dabbing on folks his MVP run. Players got mad because they couldn't stop him.

Gets blame? I mean he probably did taunt. That doesn’t excuse the fight, I was simply stating that part of their story made sense. 

1 minute ago, RayRedd said:

That's just it, the other team beat Cam's 3 or 4 straight.  

They still were sucker punching him while he was holding back two other adults. I’m not sure you can take their story at face value. I believe he was taunting them but outside of that who knows…

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Primary dude was trash talking Cam on social media and calling him a bum.  These were the  coaches too….no amount of trash talk is an excuse to jump a man given the environment. 

I think people think it is okay to be disrespectful to Cam Newton.  See that ramped up in his retirement.    That’s basically been his entire career.  Now you got dudes finding out that real life ain’t social media. 

I never said it was an excuse. I said I’m sure he did taunt them. He loves doing that. 

7 minutes ago, RayRedd said:

"He" is not playing...

...it's "the kids" league.  

You are crazy if you think these coaches don't trash talk especially in a flag football tournament. Cmon bro you should know this kind of stuff before you comment.

Go to a flag football tournament and pay attention to the coaches before and after the games. They are more hyped than the players at times lol

FYI Talib brother shot and killed a coach at one of these tournaments. Sounds crazy but these types of tournaments in the black community can get dangerous at times. This isn't the first time Cam has gone viral from these football camps.