• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Bronish Tepper

NAS

Who is Nicole Tepper?  I googled her for the first time to try to find out her background and she's been almost wiped clean digitally.

It is amazing to me that we don't even know her date or place of birth, where she went to school.  There's almost no information about her prior to her marriage to David Tepper?     Here's what I was able to find, does anyone else find this disturbing?  WTF

Full Name: Nicole Bronish Tepper
Date of Birth: N/A
Place of Birth: Unknown
Nationality: American
Previous jobs: N/A

Education: N/A
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Spouse: David Tepper
Stepchildren: Brian Tepper, Casey Tepper, Randi Tepper
Children: None
Relationship Status: Married

Edited by NAS
  • Beer 1

Just now, NAS said:

Who is Nicole Tepper?  I googled her for the first time to try to find out her background and she's been almost wiped clean digitally.

It is amazing to me that we don't even know her date or place of birth, where she went to school.  There's almost no information about her prior to her marriage to David Tepper?     Here's what I was able to find, does anyone else find this disturbing?  WTF

Full Name: Nicole Bronish Tepper
Date of Birth: N/A
Place of Birth: Unknown
Nationality: American
Profession: N/A
Height: N/A
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Spouse: David Tepper
Stepchildren: Brian Tepper, Casey Tepper, Randi Tepper
Children: None
Relationship Status: Married

Not disturbing at all. She's obviously an everyday type of person that caught the eye of a billionaire who may or may not have helped her wash her info from the world wide webs. She's estimated to be worth 400K herself, so she must have something besides Tepper going for her. Even if not, she's the Panthers first lady now, so she's a part of this journey regardless of whether fans like it or not.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Not disturbing at all. She's obviously an everyday type of person that caught the eye of a billionaire who may or may not have helped her wash her info from the world wide webs. She's estimated to be worth 400K herself, so she must have something besides Tepper going for her. Even if not, she's the Panthers first lady now, so she's a part of this journey regardless of whether fans like it or not.

Why would you need to wipe your history clean if you're a regular person?  Ridiculous

• Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I wonder if Dave’s children start getting involved in the organization or not…

Yeah, me too. I guess it just depends upon David Tepper and the family dynamics. 

Just now, top dawg said:

I mean, I don't find it odd that you'd Google her, but in my opinion it's a little strange that you'd start a thread over it. Just my opinion though.

She's taken a prominent role as an owner, it was a casual google to get a sense of who she is as a person.  It wasn't even malicious, I generally don't even post much about her.  Why are you so triggered, are you on her payroll?

Just now, NAS said:

She's taken a prominent role as an owner, it was a casual google to get a sense of who she is as a person.  It wasn't even malicious, I generally don't even post much about her.  Why are you so triggered, are you on her payroll?

Triggered? I was just making a largely benign comment. Sorry that it triggered you.

Just now, top dawg said:

Triggered? I was just making a largely benign comment. Sorry that it triggered you.

Benign comment to question my motives for opening a thread about it.  sure

1 minute ago, NAS said:

Yes - people who have things to hide

That's not true at all. The Internet is a cesspool full of ne'er-do-wells that will use any info that they can to steal your info, spam you, steal your Identity, or just be assholes because they can.

• Pie 1