• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers cut Bradley Bozeman

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Dan Morgan taking the Mr. Not In On Any Deal approach thus far. 

Can't afford to without eating significantly into future cap space. I know we must sign some FAs, but we have to be smart and frugal about how we do it.

10 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Can't afford to without eating significantly into future cap space. I know we must sign some FAs, but we have to be smart and frugal about how we do it.

we also have to get a functional offense up and running.  That's basically what 2024 has to be about.  I hope Dan has a better plan after cutting Bozeman than the 2024 draft. 

• Pie 1

Dan is gonna do what Canales asks him to, honestly. As far as the offense. 

Going to the alignment angle between Morgan and Canales it seems to divide the expertise down the middle with Morgan not having to become an offensive talent evaluator.

And Canales probably limiting his involvement in the defense to asking Morgan and Evero how it’s all going what do you need, and you know, whatever things that may pop up they want to collaborate on. Basically a division of labor that would have a fair chance to work. 

Edited by strato