• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting baked

Brokenbad

Different for different people. A lot of folks I know will never do it again because they say it does make them paranoid.

If you are going to do this, just do it when you are alone in the house, or just going to watch a movie or something. It's not that great as a social thing unless all you want to do is tell each other how messed up you are IMHO, but that activity can be hilarious

Different for different people. A lot of folks I know will never do it again because they say it does make them paranoid.

If you are going to do this, just do it when you are alone in the house, or just going to watch a movie or something. It's not that great as a social thing unless all you want to do is tell each other how messed up you are IMHO, but that activity can be hilarious

Getting out and about was THE way to go. From food festivals to the dmv to sporting events, summer school

Guest CatofWar

Even if you just hang out around the house and fire up your xbox or something, it's a blast. Turn on Antiques Roadshow and be AMAZED!!

What is it like not being stoned? I'm SUPER interested in kno........

Wait, what? No I'm not. Nevermind.

Personally. Because it's been so long that I think NOT being stoned is as trippy as being stoned. I have encounter more crazy random things on a day to day basis than most people.

Archived