• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting baked

Brokenbad

Very relaxing. Kinda like having a good buzz off drinks but no hangover or side effects. 100x safer then drinking and I make a living off selling beer. When my kids become teens I would rather have then smoke pot then drink or smoke cigarettes.

Staff Sergeant Bob Barnes

* You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads. [takes pipe and sniffs] Are you smoking this poo so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this poo. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is. Elias was full of poo. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one. [hands pipe back and spits] Y'all love Elias. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome. And there ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me. [pause] Huh. I poo on all of you.

[edit] Dialogue

King: Hey, Taylor, how in the fug you get here anyway? You look educated.

Chris Taylor: I volunteered for it.

King: You did what?

Chris: I volunteered. I dropped out of college, told 'em I wanted the infantry, combat, Vietnam.

Crawford: You volunteered for this poo, man?

Chris: Believe that?

King: You's a crazy fuger, giving up college?

Chris: Didn't make much sense, I wasn't learning anything. I figured why should just the poor kids go off to war and the rich kids always get away with it.

King: Oh, I see, what we got here is a crusader.

Crawford: Sounds like it.

King: Shiiit, you gotta be rich in the first place to think like that. Ever'body know, the poor are always being fuged over by the rich. Always have, always will.

[Chris takes his first hit of marijuana]

Elias: First time?

Chris: Yeah.

Elias: Then the worm has definitely turned for you, man. Feel good?

Chris: Yeah, it feels good. I got no pain in my neck now.

Elias: Feelin' good's good enough.

Junior: Simple, free your mind and the ass will follow.

Bunny: Hey, I can dig it, man. When you smoke that poo everything kind of gets weird, you know what I mean? You heard that story about the gooks putting chemicals in the grass so we don't fight and become pacifists?

Junior: Yeah, but don't you worry Bunny, 'cos you's a killer anyway, man.

Bunny: Yeah, but I still like a piece of pussy once in a while. Ain't nothing like a piece of pussy, except maybe the Indy 500.

Junior: The only way you get some pussy man, is if a bitch dies and wills it to you. And then, maybe!

Chris: It's the way the whole thing works, people like Elias get wasted, people like Barnes just go on making up the rules any way they want. So what do we do? Sit in the middle and suck on it. We just don't add up to dry poo, King.

King: Whoever said we did, man? All you got to do is make it out of here. It's all gravy, everyday the rest of your life, gravy.

Very relaxing. Kinda like having a good buzz off drinks but no hangover or side effects. 100x safer then drinking and I make a living off selling beer. When my kids become teens I would rather have then smoke pot then drink or smoke cigarettes.

this...

It is similar to a beer buzz... although, I think of it being a little different.. I always think a lot, I always like that aspect. kind of gives me a different perspective on things. Nothing dramatic or over the top. Just different. a nice warm body buzz for sure.. Beer was always something I could do in a social setting. I never did well smoking around a lot of people. I enjoy it more when I'm at home, relaxing...

and to reiterate, it's funny how alcohol is viewed as a safer substance than mary jane..

if you did try it, don't smoke a whole lot.. if you're with someone, don't feel you have to keep up with the other person. even if they egg you on. any friend won't give you too much poo when you say "it's my first time, I'm not trying to hit a home run.. let me enjoy it." Take a few puffs, you'll be good. after a while, you can try again.. even if it's quite a while later..

just my own advice for ya...

Yeah but talking to you is like having a conversation with a lamp shade most times.

Depends on the quality and it depends on how frequently you smoke.

If you're a regular, you get really relaxed and can tend to "zone out" where it's almost akin to daydreaming back in high school. You can lose touch with what's going on around you. It depends on so much, though... especially the environment you're in and who you're around.

If you're not a regular, but have smoked in the past... well... that's a different experience entirely. :lol: In a good way... fuuuct up :D

Archived