• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT thread

MHS831

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

We got Coker

He could make this team.  If all we get is one roster player and two or three PS players, well done.

GREAT NEWS!!! I was mocking him and drafting him in the late rounds

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Beanie Bishop Jr., CB, West Virginia

Bishop wasn't even at the NFL Draft Combine, but he clocked a 4.39 40-yard dash at the Big 12 Combine, which is faster than the combine times posted by highly touted corners such as Terrion Arnold (4.50) and Kris Abrams-Draine (4.44). He'll be 25 before the season ends, which is another reason why Bishop's stock is low. But after earning honorable mention All-American honors from CBS Sports with four interceptions and a whopping 20 deflections in 2023, he's absolutely worth a late-round pick.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Beanie Bishop Jr., CB, West Virginia

Bishop wasn't even at the NFL Draft Combine, but he clocked a 4.39 40-yard dash at the Big 12 Combine, which is faster than the combine times posted by highly touted corners such as Terrion Arnold (4.50) and Kris Abrams-Draine (4.44). He'll be 25 before the season ends, which is another reason why Bishop's stock is low. But after earning honorable mention All-American honors from CBS Sports with four interceptions and a whopping 20 deflections in 2023, he's absolutely worth a late-round pick. 

HE COULD MAKE THE ROSTER.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

God dang, Morgan is doing better in the UDFAs than the draft picks!!

I think he has already signed 2 who should be able to make the ROSTER and one that could make the roster and should make the PS. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Beanie Bishop Jr., CB, West Virginia

Bishop wasn't even at the NFL Draft Combine, but he clocked a 4.39 40-yard dash at the Big 12 Combine, which is faster than the combine times posted by highly touted corners such as Terrion Arnold (4.50) and Kris Abrams-Draine (4.44). He'll be 25 before the season ends, which is another reason why Bishop's stock is low. But after earning honorable mention All-American honors from CBS Sports with four interceptions and a whopping 20 deflections in 2023, he's absolutely worth a late-round pick. 

HE COULD MAKE THE ROSTER.

I agree, same for Coker. 

There is room on this 2-15 team. Outside OL and RB, all other spots still have depth openings.