• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst divisional matchup in primetime?

GRWatcher

I could freakin' care less whether the rest of the country thinks this is a sexy game. Their opinions are as relevant to me as the Saints or their fans.

They can all turn off the tube for all I care. My ass will be at the game screaming like a madman.

All of my buds thinks it is a good slot. Up here in canada with the CFL, they (fans) love to see the ball get air'd out. They know that arizona does that. And the Panthers have the capability to do so. Some of my friends (whom are pats fans) are pulling for the panthers. They Hate i mean hate running the ball. They say its so boring. But they don't mind that the panthers do so much because of their backs. I'm loving the primetime slot and all the fans jumping on the wagan up her in the north.

I'd love to see you do this, as the NFL hasn't agreed to keep the current schedule format beyond the 2009 season, and could possibly be adding a 17th (or 18th?!??!) game to the season (pulling one of the pre-season games).

We just gotta wait for the post-season owners' meeting to see what the vote is.

oh yeah, completely forgot they were talking about adding a game or two.

you are right, that will screw up the nice little even "power of two" system they have going on with 32 teams. my guess is that the current system has been working so well since 2001, they will make that extra game against a non-conference opponent that's not in the division you're on rotation with. that would be a fairly minor change and extend it to 3 games that are determined by previous season's performance.

I could freakin' care less whether the rest of the country thinks this is a sexy game. Their opinions are as relevant to me as the Saints or their fans.

They can all turn off the tube for all I care. My ass will be at the game screaming like a madman.

Amen bro! :iagree: :party:

Archived