• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How does the McNabb trade effect the draft?

PantherExpress

With the trade to the Skins, I'm not so sure they take Clausen or another QB with their 1st pick. I'm not sure what other position/player they target at this point. Do they go after a WR after releasing Randle El? Perhaps they are willing to trade down later into the 1st now? I'm wondering what kind of domino effect this will have on how the draft plays out.

skins need a tackle in the worst way. Samuels retired and they have nobody of starting quality on the roster at right tackle either.Skins would have been more likely to take a reciever with the 2nd pick than the eagles are. This is good for us on the reciever front but not on the defensive tackle front since philly needs one worst than washington did

Clausen will be gone, at the latest, by the Bills' pick...

Philly will probably go with defense in the first, and offense with the second rounder gained from Washington... OR they could be targeting someone they want to move up with... Word has it the Lions among others want to move down...

As for Washington, Tackle all the way...

Archived