• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst Rock Band Evah

The Saltman

Did you stab him?

I would have, but in an airport you get labeled as a terrorist if you stab somebody, and that becomes a f*cking hassle in the security lines. I travel too much to deal with that.

I would have, but in an airport you get labeled as a terrorist if you stab somebody, and that becomes a f*cking hassle in the security lines. I travel too much to deal with that.

No you don't. You're only a terrorist if you're a muslim and you do that poo on a plane

Nickelback, Trapt, Chevelle, etc. etc. etc.

Anything in the Panic at the Disco vein.

Paramore

Kiss. SEVERELY overrated.

Rush/Jane's Addiction-the vocals are obnoxious in the extreme. And Rush's lyrics are ludicrous. It's sad, because musically they're amazing, and then the singing starts.

Kiss was absolutely over-rated as a band. They have great stage shows, but are nothing more than a mediocre garage band.

The only thing that's in the closet with a Bon Jovi T is Johnny Rockets

post of the day right there!

Kiss was absolutely over-rated as a band. They have great stage shows, but are nothing more than a mediocre garage band.

you can't be serious? Kiss was awesome in their day

Any of that wrestle metal they play on 106.5 all the time. Like Breaking Benjamin and 3 Doors Down and poo. Those guys are fugging baaaaad

Nickelback is horrible and deserves every mention they've gotten... but they did do Burn it to the Ground lol

Archived