• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King Snubs Smith

unicar15

I think Dwill is every bit as good as AP....and DWill never fumbles.

You're a panther fan so you're gonna be a bit biased. Williams looks like a totally different player in his 3rd year, but he's also on a far better team.

AP is all they have. He doesn't have a Steve Smith who demands double teams or even a QB who teams are going to respect. He's facing 8 and 9 man boxes every time he runs.

You're a panther fan so you're gonna be a bit biased. Williams looks like a totally different player in his 3rd year, but he's also on a far better team.

AP is all they have. He doesn't have a Steve Smith who demands double teams or even a QB who teams are going to respect. He's facing 8 and 9 man boxes every time he runs.

Williams faces quite a few 8-9 in the box too, and he has two career fumbles, with 0 this season. Plus, he averaged more yds per carry than Peterson did this year.

I'm not saying Williams is definitely better, but he is damn sure in the conversation since he got his 1,500 yds with far fewer carries than either Turner or Peterson.

Williams faces quite a few 8-9 in the box too, and he has two career fumbles, with 0 this season. Plus, he averaged more yds per carry than Peterson did this year.

I'm not saying Williams is definitely better, but he is damn sure in the conversation since he got his 1,500 yds with far fewer carries than either Turner or Peterson.

Shoot, I'll say it! D-Will is better than AP.:smash:

Suits me.... Smitty will just adjust the chip on his shoulder and....BAM

Dude, from what I've read here, Jesus Christ could play for either of us and he'd never receive airtime. Frick, he could score a TD, and then feed everyone in the stadium in the same motion and ESPN would still run 737845 angles of Randy Moss catching another meaningless pass one-handed.

I've kinda learned never to give a rats arse about what the media say about my team, because I know it will get me riled up beyond anything. So I let it wash over me, and just demand crow be eaten everytime my team wins. Speaking of which, I'm fairly certain I need to serve a good helping up to Deion 'Pacman is a saint' Sanders and Troy 'I wish the Cowboys could play the Cowboys in the Superbowl' Aikman after their efforts in the season so far :D

I looked everywhere for Peter's mail address, I couldn't find it so I sent to his mailbag. My response is below, I have also included the website for his mailbag if you want to send something in.

Peter, let me ask you, I just read your 2008 All-Pro team and you picked Wes Welker over Steve Smith. You either know nothing about football or are the most biased sports write of all time. I can guarantee you will not respond to this question or me but I think as journalist you should probably be non-partisan. Do you know what that means Peter? There are three receivers (assuming Boldin plays) playing on Saturday 01/10/09 night at 8:15PM and Wes Welker probably couldn't carry their jock strap. You might want to watch the game, better yet, you may want to give up on writing about the NFL. Maybe the Kraft's are looking for a new PR guy, check it out. www.iwanttoworkfortheNEpats.com

Please feel free to respond to me directly, I would love to hear your rebuttal. However, I know it will be easier to avoid my statements.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/email/mailbag.html

lol, you don't think AP is the that good? Who else is an offensive threat? Berrian?

Well in our game against the Vikings Berrian was the top offensive threat. He had 79 yards compared to AP's 77 yards. I mean he was only a factor in your game against him because of that one long run. Other than that he was shut down. He didn't do too much against us in the game. Given it was week three and our offenses hadn't quite gelled all the way yet and we were shut out in the second half. But I believe AP only gets all the attention he gets because he is all Minnesota has and if they don't change that his career will be over in another 4-5 years.

Dude, from what I've read here, Jesus Christ could play for either of us and he'd never receive airtime. Frick, he could score a TD, and then feed everyone in the stadium in the same motion and ESPN would still run 737845 angles of Randy Moss catching another meaningless pass one-handed.

I've kinda learned never to give a rats arse about what the media say about my team, because I know it will get me riled up beyond anything. So I let it wash over me, and just demand crow be eaten everytime my team wins. Speaking of which, I'm fairly certain I need to serve a good helping up to Deion 'Pacman is a saint' Sanders and Troy 'I wish the Cowboys could play the Cowboys in the Superbowl' Aikman after their efforts in the season so far :D

:lol:

Dude, I like your style....

Archived