• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King Snubs Smith

unicar15

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/01/06/all-pro-team/index.html?eref=T1

How can you possibly give All-Pro WR to Wes Welker and not Steve Smith??? When was the last time Welker faced double and triple coverages? If he can find ONE GM in the league that would truthfully rather have Welker than Smith lining up wide for him then I'll start to listen but until then this just furthers my belief that King is an idiot.

Yeah he is pretty much a moron but these days you get paid good money to be a moron... I dont understand the obsession with AP? He is not that good? He had a phenominal rookie season and begins to slump and writers are still all over his d*ck.... Just like most writers on the cowgirls...

Yeah he is pretty much a moron but these days you get paid good money to be a moron... I dont understand the obsession with AP? He is not that good? He had a phenominal rookie season and begins to slump and writers are still all over his d*ck.... Just like most writers on the cowgirls...

lol, you don't think AP is the that good? Who else is an offensive threat? Berrian?

Archived