• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Clausen gets in to town Thursday

SmootsDaddy89

What happens Thursday?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What happens Thursday?

• Mel Kiper jerks off on air on ESPN while raving about Clausen
    • Atlanta fans make in-depth comments about his attire, proving how straight they are
    • He fucks, at mininum, two girls his first night here
    • A sullen Matt Moore fan suicide bombs the airport
    • AKPantherfan makes a thread about Jake Delhomme giving us the best chance to win

This might happen.....

HaHaClausen.jpg

:eek:

Dude who da f*ck asked you? Don't worry anyways, your sorry ass Bears can have him in 7-8 years when we're done with him. I know you guy's will be dying to sign him when his career is basically over, that's how you guy's get most of your player's anyway, right? Doesn't like half your frikkin roster consist of scrubs and washed up ex-Panther player's anyway? I guess "DUHHH BEARS" organization can be compared to a hippy that flips his underwear inside out to get a few more day's use out of them, only you guy's aqquire elderly player's past their prime and try to get, "just a few more season's" out of 'em...HAHAHAHA

Give us a call back when you guy's actually find a decent QB or for that fact a decent offense, you fugging douchebag. Hey I know maybe you guy's can call up Cleveland and ****** up Delhomme before the season starts. He would definitely be an upgrade over Cutler, that's for sure. I can see it now, they could compete for the starting job by seeing who can throw more pick's. :smilielol5:

Um... It depends on what time it is. If it's around 3 in the afternoon, he's going to run into some of those nasty bar-flys hanging around Epicenter all day. :leaving:

I hope our future quarterback doesn't catch The Clap the first day he's in town...

I would like to hear AKPantherFans thoughts on Jimmy "The franchise" Clausen.

I am VERY excited about the pick, even more excited that we got Pike as well.

Teams often choke on an early QB draft choice, rarely do teams draft two and make the same mistake.

This is the first time in Fox's tenure that we have been "Proactive" in solving a problem (Moore possibly not working out) before it happens.

I dont know much about Clausen, but I do know the only UDFA QB to win a Super Bowl in my lifetime is Kurt Warner..

I am not willing to wait another lifetime.

Awesome pick; A+ Draft...

(and for the record, I called the QB-WR-COMBO with our first 2 picks)

Let me add....

For those who think Clausen will get on the field, well dont get your hopes up. Fox is smart and will ease him in.

He will get his TC time, but Moore WILL start the season.

there is no faster way to waste a QB than to throw him in the fire before he has to be in there.

Moore has a better (dosent mean he is a better QB) understanding of how FAST the NFL is.

There is a huge learning curve for NFL QB's to grasp.

Look for Moore to very well in a contract year and then the Panthers trade him for at least that 2nd we gave up.

If he sucks by game 5, well look for the wonder boy to come in.

If HE sucks, well Hello Tony Pike. (dude was a TD machine if you look at his single digit INT's)

We HAVE options folks.....

SMILE... were in a win - win...

i feel moore has the skills to start but is BEST suited to be a team's number #2 who is able to win games for you if needed, while clausen has FRANCHISE type skills that could take this team to the next level. the best thing about this for us is that we are spending very little money as they both settle the matter on the field. if moore plays well we could still sign him for a decent contract without breaking the bank cause clausen won't cost us much

Archived