• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Halo Reach Beta

SCPantherFan90

That game has been out for a while. It's called Battlefield: Bad Company 2

While Battlefield is a great game and in the right direction, it pales in comparison to MW2 graphically and style of play. Granted MW2 isn't perfect but a hybrid of the two with a focus more on MW2 gameplay and the addition of tanks, planes and destructable enviornments would seal the deal. I am not sure if that would even be possible with the current gen systems.

While Battlefield is a great game and in the right direction, it pales in comparison to MW2 graphically and style of play. Granted MW2 isn't perfect but a hybrid of the two with a focus more on MW2 gameplay and the addition of tanks, planes and destructable enviornments would seal the deal. I am not sure if that would even be possible with the current gen systems.

The ONLY thing MW2 might have over BFBC2 is graphics.

Gameplay is MUCH more balanced in BFBC2.

There are just way too many cheap kills in MW2.

Let's see if I can remember some of them:

-dude with knife vs dude with gun....dude with knife wins despite being shot in the face as he is stabbing dude with gun.

-respawning under a chopper gunner and dying immediately....over and over again until you throw your controller at your TV

-spamming grenade launcher guy

Add to that way too many perks and killstreak rewards that just take away the fun.

Balance maybe but I have played both and for me, MW2 is more fun to play Xbox live stats would agree.

BfBc2 is more balanced but I like MW2 better and everyone else likes it too so I must be right!!.:party:

Actually now that I think about it, stay in the MW2 community:cool:

And the Halo franchise has been for a long time now one of the most balanced if not the most balanced FPS out there.

:lol: yes the pistol in Halo1 and the BR in 2/3 totally balanced. ;)

I love me some Halo tho, and will get owned constantly on Reach I am sure.

But do tell me, where in my post did I say anything about Halo?:nono:

Archived