• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I pretty much won the internet.

You saw the "gay black men" tab up huge clay aiken background and the hunky dude on the sidebar right?

yea i caught that ... and the carolina message board tab beside the sleeve and gay black men .. definitely puts the winning touches on the trolling genius you have epicly succeeded my good sir

Yea I saw it, I don't get how it makes them look like idiots.

For me the humor lies in the fact that the posters over there think I was genuinely trying to make fun of Matt Ryan's girlfriend and now they've "turned the tables on me" for having a bunch of homoerotic tabs and backgrounds on my computer. We obviously know better. Hopefully this threads explodes with more homophobic comments from the falcons' fanbase and provides many luls over the next day or two.

Clever and has potential but this is not yet an epic troll.

Post another pic with more compromising tabs from "your" computer.

I'm trying to think of how to further my "embarrassment" without being too obvious. Some posters already suspect this is a joke.

I'm trying to think of how to further my "embarrassment" without being too obvious. Some posters already suspect this is a joke.

Make the theme in the next pic similarly embarrassing but not homoerotic.

Furries.

Start telling them that your high school friends will vouch for you, all saying that is your sisters computer.

A) You're young and stupid

B) You're horribly confused and homophobic

C) Bonus potential of your sister being a slut since so many of your "friends" have seen her computer

Make the theme in the next pic similarly embarrassing but not homoerotic.

Furries.

What I'm thinking is getting on my other computer and posting a screenshot with everything normal, proving that the other screenshot came from my sister's computer and I'm vindicated!!!! . . Except for maybe something I "glossed over" in the search bar.

like "Guy Pearce handjob" or something.

For me the humor lies in the fact that the posters over there think I was genuinely trying to make fun of Matt Ryan's girlfriend and now they've "turned the tables on me" for having a bunch of homoerotic tabs and backgrounds on my computer. We obviously know better. Hopefully this threads explodes with more homophobic comments from the falcons' fanbase and provides many luls over the next day or two.

hahahahhahaha

What I'm thinking is getting on my other computer and posting a screenshot with everything normal, proving that the other screenshot came from my sister's computer and I'm vindicated!!!! . . Except for maybe something I "glossed over" in the search bar.

like "Guy Pearce handjob" or something.

Sounds good. Hopefully you can keep them believing it long enough for some terrible stupidity to get spouted.

Archived