• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I did a nice thing...

hmsmike

Well not that anyone cares but I figured I would show the NASCAR thread some love...

Anyways I did a nice thing!

As you know I have been with HMS now since 2001 and have acquired a number of championships since I have been there (4 now).

Well my wife is my biggest supporter of everything I do even painting my "Man Cave" panthers colors!! However, I am mainly referring to the time I spend at work especially this past year with the new baby at home (BTW he is 1 year old today!!)

So when I received my Championship Ring order form today - I ordered a size 8 Woman's Ring!! My wife is every much as a champion as I am for putting up with my love for my job ... I dedicate this championship to her and every other spouse that withstands the strain of our jobs sometimes in the Racing World!!

Anyways no particular reason I am sharing -- just showing the NASCAR world some love!!!

By the way, 37 more days til Daytona! ;)

So when I received my Championship Ring order form today - I ordered a size 8 Woman's Ring!! My wife is every much as a champion as I am for putting up with my love for my job ... I dedicate this championship to her and every other spouse that withstands the strain of our jobs sometimes in the Racing World!!

That's some good poo right there! Well done.

That's pretty sweet man, let us know what her reaction is. My wife watches NASCAR with me too, she is a Hendrick fan mostly because of Jeff though.

Reaction was good -- I had to ask for the ring size!! :lol:

I actually asked the girl that is in charge of the order forms if it was ok to do this and she said yeah --- that a lot of people did this last year. The only thing is that the ring has to have my last name on it and you can not have blanks!

The ring has not changed in the past three years -- other than the date & the change to Sprint.

Archived