• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yasinskas on Beason

NanceUSMC

Joe Montana was a quarterback, you idiot.

2.jpg

Joe Montana was a quarterback you moron

I think perhaps you guys are just a little slow. Either this person is a complete idiot like you seem to think or he meant it as a joke. I'm thinking its the later.

Btw first post but I've been lurking for years. Figured I'd start posting since I'm working from home now and have lots of time to waste.

I think perhaps you guys are just a little slow. Either this person is a complete idiot like you seem to think or he meant it as a joke. I'm thinking its the later.

Btw first post but I've been lurking for years. Figured I'd start posting since I'm working from home now and have lots of time to waste.

It's from waterboy

but I got the quote wrong

He actually has a valid point.

Have you ever tried to lead a group in a team effort when the most talented guy in the bunch wasn't giving his all?

How do you jump on the lesser guy for dogging it when he can just point to the big guy and say "What about him? Why don't you ever jump on him for half-assing?"

It makes it very difficult.

To be fair though this is the NFL. Players are expected to hold themselves to a better standard then "he's half-assing it!" type of excuses.

I really do believe that Beason was being smart and holding back and waiting for a better opportunity. If he had decided to step so early on into the leader role and slip up, they might have lost Peppers a lot earlier on.

Welcome to the huddle bro, you should enjoy it there's lots of T and A, assholes, intelligence, and ignorant fans from other teams...Oh and before you ask any fellow huddler you can only give pie if you have 100 posts :D

Ha ha! I know he is joking. I was just playing along, which is why I brought up the Waterboy quote along with the cap screen from the film. :D:P

Archived