• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Los Angeles Lakers
    • Boston Celtics

Celtics looked very sluggish, particularly on offense. Also very tentative. Defense was decent, but could have been better. The Lakers were just the better team tonight on both ends. I was very impressed with LA's defense.

Doc is one of the better adjustment coaches in the league, imo, so I'm curious to see what he comes up with to change things in game 2.

Celtics are way to old and their young guys are average. Nate Robinson is one of the worst pg's i have ever seen and people seem to think he is amazing on here. Jordan Farmer was taking him to the hoop. If Rondo doesn't get healthy this is going to be a quick series. Guess we now know who the real King is.

Kobe is gonna keep ballin' every game... No one in the world can stop the dude right now, he's on a mission as you guys saw when Chris Rock tried talking to him. Only MJ and Kobe would ignore someone like that.. Any other dude would be sitting there laughing.

"Nothing else matters..." Kobe Bryant

Kobe is gonna keep ballin' every game... No one in the world can stop the dude right now, he's on a mission as you guys saw when Chris Rock tried talking to him. Only MJ and Kobe would ignore someone like that.. Any other dude would be sitting there laughing.

"Nothing else matters..." Kobe Bryant

lol i kinda felt bad for chris rock

and then phil jackson yells at him beforehand

someone get me a screenshot of bryant and chris rock from last night that was hilarious

That's how we do in LA! What team is soft again...?

47-0 Nuff Said.

thats truly incredibe, isn't it?!!!

Lakers looked good last night but the Celtics certainly didn't play near their best either! Was way too much focus on the officials too...holy hell they called way too many fouls on both teams that were marginal calls, but I do think they were consistent with both sides too!

Said it would have to be Allen and/ or Rondo to play lights out for Boston to win. Pierce so far through 1 1/2 games is 8-20 from the field with 4 turnover's. 18 of his 34 points are from the FT line. Almost as many Turn over's as FG's.

Allen is on fire and is 7-8 from the field and has 27 points. He can't keep shooting like that.

La shot 36 percent from the field and played like garbage in the first half and Boston is only up 6..........

That's not good for Boston.

If not for Allen, Boston would already be in trouble. Allen 9-14, rest of team 6-25..... Plus Garnett, Perkins, Davis and Wallace all have 3 fouls.

Archived