• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you hoping to see at E3 this year?

SmootsDaddy89

Nintendo's event in general. This is really the make or break year for them and they've been cagier than normal about what they have planned.

Word.

Though they already have a Metroid and a Zelda game planned. Oh, and Pikmin 3, though I've never played Pikmin before..

I hope they'll announce a new Starfox game. And I'd like to see what Retro Studios is up to, along with Project Sora (creators of Smash Bros Brawl, mostly).

Word.

Though they already have a Metroid and a Zelda game planned. Oh, and Pikmin 3, though I've never played Pikmin before..

I hope they'll announce a new Starfox game. And I'd like to see what Retro Studios is up to, along with Project Sora (creators of Smash Bros Brawl, mostly).

The new metroid looks amazing and should be one of the highlights of the show. A new zelda will probably steal center stage as well. Pikmin 3 hasn't gotten an official announcement, just Miyamoto saying that the Pikmin team is working on a "new game" at last year's E3.

The Starfox thing might have some legs. Hideki Kimaya (Worked on Resident Evil 1 and 2, Devil May Cry, Okami, and recently was lead designer for Bayonetta) has been publicly campaigning for Nintendo to allow his studio to make the next Star Fox. Retro has something big in the works...but I haven't heard anything other than they've been givin the greenlight on another franchise reboot (I'd guess either Star Fox or F-Zero....but they could be making Kid Icarus for all I know). Project Sora, meanwhile, is most likely behind the launch line-up for the 3DS...or a new franchise entirely on the wii.

Either way, the big tip off that Nintendo has something major going on is that Mario came out in May. For them to release the plumber that far outside of the holidays....there is a disturbance in the force.

/Nintendo fanboy BS

The new metroid looks amazing and should be one of the highlights of the show. A new zelda will probably steal center stage as well. Pikmin 3 hasn't gotten an official announcement, just Miyamoto saying that the Pikmin team is working on a "new game" at last year's E3.

The Starfox thing might have some legs. Hideki Kimaya (Worked on Resident Evil 1 and 2, Devil May Cry, Okami, and recently was lead designer for Bayonetta) has been publicly campaigning for Nintendo to allow his studio to make the next Star Fox. Retro has something big in the works...but I haven't heard anything other than they've been givin the greenlight on another franchise reboot (I'd guess either Star Fox or F-Zero....but they could be making Kid Icarus for all I know). Project Sora, meanwhile, is most likely behind the launch line-up for the 3DS...or a new franchise entirely on the wii.

Either way, the big tip off that Nintendo has something major going on is that Mario came out in May. For them to release the plumber that far outside of the holidays....there is a disturbance in the force.

/Nintendo fanboy BS

Yeah, I heard that Hideki Kimaya said he wanted to do the next Star Fox via his twitter (which would be awesome, btw). But that doesn't mean Platinum Games will do it. I'm pretty sure it is already in development. There are rumors...but who knows.

And I doubt Retro Studios will do another franchise reboot. I think they've proven themselves through the Metroid Prime trilogy to make an entirely new franchise.

As far as Pikmin 3, I'm pretty sure Miyamoto announced that it was well under way, like a few months ago.

Yeah, I heard that Hideki Kimaya said he wanted to do the next Star Fox via his twitter (which would be awesome, btw). But that doesn't mean Platinum Games will do it. I'm pretty sure it is already in development. There are rumors...but who knows.

And I doubt Retro Studios will do another franchise reboot. I think they've proven themselves through the Metroid Prime trilogy to make an entirely new franchise.

As far as Pikmin 3, I'm pretty sure Miyamoto announced that it was well under way, like a few months ago.

I'm not saying Platinum Games will make it, but it's hard to turn away from that kind of pedigree and if it's getting that kind of buzz that adds up to good marketing mojo.

As for Retro, all I know is what I've heard. Whatever it is, though, it'll be announced this year and it'll more than likely be great.

And Pikmin 3 still hasn't had it's "coming out" party. Until I see gameplay, it doesn't really exist. I've been burned by vaporware too much...

For e3 I'm looking forward to....

Killzone 3

More info on Madden and NCAA as well as info on how the physics for NHL and NBA will work with hopefully gameplay videos

Tons of poo on Gran Turismo 5

Resistance 3

Infamous 2

Info on Metal Gear Rising

The new Zelda game

GTAV if the rumors are true

KH3 (PLEASE!!!!)

Finally I want a conformation that Final Fantasy Versus XIII is exclusive to PS3 so they don't have to destroy the game to port it like with XIII.

Archived