• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zombie Movies

Hongkongdog

Quarantine is a bit of zombie (mutant-ish) movie that hasn't been mentioned yet. I lol'd so hard when that little girl gets it and runs at like 30 mph

Quarantine is incredibly inferior to REC, the Spanish movie that it stole from scene-for-scene.

• 1 month later...

I co-wrote a silly little short film called "Zombie Kings: The King of the Zombies." It was well-received at most of the festivals it hit, and it also won Best Short Film at Disney's Indie Fest.

If you like really cheesey, fun zombie films that don't take themselves too seriously, check it out.

28 Days Later is a badass zombie flick, they run, the infection is believable coming from some f__ked up experimental chimps, and it was good and scary. The sequel is garbage, zombies dont hunt. Cant tell if this one is fake...

Dawn of the Dead is decent, Land of the Dead was horrible. Zombie figures out that people are distracting them with fireworks and they can breathe underwater??? Dennis Hopper or not, the flick is as weak as Alien vs Predator...

Zombieland is awesome all the way around, I'd suggest you start there if you havent seen it...

Serpent and the Rainbow was pretty good, although it has been a few years since I've seen it. It is a different zombie flick, not a zombiepocolypse type film, but more witch doctors and voodoo...

Yeah, I liked the 28 Days/Weeks movies and the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead as the "recent" zombie flicks. Shaun of the Dead, Zombie Land, Return of the Living Dead, and Planet Terror were fun.

Though these aren't Zombie movies, I'll take 30 Days of Night over the Twilight movies any day of the week.

Archived