• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what..the hell is this

DudeNamedJeremy

This is my first post on a this forum and i watched that pitch yesterday. Sadly I'm not as thrilled as most of you. To be honest nothing about what i saw said "mortal kombat" to me. It is just one of those movies that completely ignored everything about the game just to make a fast buck. *Sigh* I really wish directors and writers would actually play the games they are supposedly adapting into a movie and stop trying to make them more realistic. Scorpion should be a hell spawn ninja, not some blind guy. Reptile should be a anthropomorphic reptile not some deformed human. The realms should exist just like the games. I could go on and on. The very first mk movie that was made in 1995 was a great example of how a video game to movie adaptation should be done..if you cant even get the pitch to look that then don't bother. I hope the company in charge of churning a mk movie out ignores this pitch idea. A complete failure in the eyes of someone wanting an actual adaptation of a video game, not some fighting movie with characters/story that 0% resembles the video game. Another reason i hate the resident evil movies, completely ruined what i loved about the games.

Archived