• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 3 to be shown at E3

SmootsDaddy89

SS incoming.

Dragon Age is also being shown fyi.

Since it's EA, that means they expect both to be out sometime during this financial year if they're both being shown at E3.

Building up hype for a game not coming out for a while would hurt EA's potential profits after all.

yeah i'd consider TOR different cause it's been in production since ME1 came out. it's a different kind of game.

i just hope i have time to get excited for ME3. i'm so sick of ME2 i don't even want to look at it, even with dlc.

yeah i'd consider TOR different cause it's been in production since ME1 came out. it's a different kind of game.

i just hope i have time to get excited for ME3. i'm so sick of ME2 i don't even want to look at it, even with dlc.

lol when u go through a game and replay it 100 times ure bound to feel that way.

lol when u go through a game and replay it 100 times ure bound to feel that way.

yep exactly. i finished 7 and started an 8th playthrough before i got too bored to continue.

but at least i explored every possible story and romance option to import to ME3.

Archived