• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

E3 Live

SmootsDaddy89

Wow' date=' EA president calling out WoW saying TOR will move the bar of mmo's.....might have sealed the games death sentence there....[/quote']

ehhhh, I don't know if that's such a bright move on his part. That's some lofty expectations, even higher then I already had. "which was high to begin with, because it's Bioware and OR"

I don't expect it to happen, but I'm going to hold them to it.

ehhhh, I don't know if that's such a bright move on his part. That's some lofty expectations, even higher then I already had. "which was high to begin with, because it's Bioware and OR"

I don't expect it to happen, but I'm going to hold them to it.

My biggest problem is if the gameplay isn't absolutely breathtaking and fresh both in graphics, style and actual control then Bioware and LA is going to be crucified for the CG trailers they have used to build the hypetrain to nerd rage level....

My biggest problem is if the gameplay isn't absolutely breathtaking and fresh both in graphics' date=' style and actual control then Bioware and LA is going to be crucified for the CG trailers they have used to build the hypetrain to nerd rage level....[/quote']

I have a feeling that with Bioware making it, the gameplay will be different. If it's breath taking or not is another story. I'm hoping it is though.

I have a feeling that with Bioware making it, the gameplay will be different. If it's breath taking or not is another story. I'm hoping it is though.

Yep jury is still out, G4 is doing a world premiere hands on tomorrow at 5 after the Sony conference so I will be crossing my fingers till I see it then. Another factor will be how much it costs. I know people who play WoW and if its only 10-15 a month they would play both but if it's anymore then that there's no way they leave WoW.....

Yep jury is still out' date=' G4 is doing a world premiere hands on tomorrow at 5 after the Sony conference so I will be crossing my fingers till I see it then. Another factor will be how much it costs. I know people who play WoW and if its only 10-15 a month they would play both but if it's anymore then that there's no way they leave WoW.....[/quote']

I expect they use the 14.99 a month price plan that WOW uses....if you buy 6 months or 12 months you get a discount.

I didn't get to watch this one, did they show anything for DA2 or not? I mean with Dragon Age 2 confirmed/expected for 2/1/2011 I thought they might show a trailer or something for it.

Nope no DA2 or Mass Effect 3....

Archived