• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

U.S. Open @ Pebble Beach

Boltergeist

still a few hours from the leaders teeing off

Davis Love is torching the course right now with a 30 on the front 9 to climb to 13th. Snedeker, Perry, Watson, and Sergio are all at least -2 for the day.

Tiger's about an hour away from teeing off, paired with Vijay.

As far as leaders go Graeme McDowell is @ -3, with a 4 way tie for 2nd @ -1, Phil (fresh off a 66), Els (68), Ryo Ishikawa (who looked more like an LPGA golfer with his all pink ensemble Thursday), and Dustin Johnson (who has won the last 2 pro-ams @ Pebble)

Watching it now... for some reason, and as much as I love golf, I'm not as excited this year about the Open... I don't know if it's the location, the coverage or what? I do HATE NBC's golf coverage... and I got sick really quick of Chris Berman on ESPN Thursday and Friday... he's such a moron.

Pebble Beach is a beautiful course... and I love this night time golf, but there's just something that's not as exciting? Maybe it's me...

At least I got to play golf today, go out and eat with the family and still get to watch golf... :D

Having said all of that... I really hope Phil tightens up tomorrow and comes back... otherwise, I'd love to see Dustin Johnson win it.

Having said all of that... I really hope Phil tightens up tomorrow and comes back... otherwise, I'd love to see Dustin Johnson win it.

Yeah, I'll be rooting for Dustin tomorrow as well. I was rooting for Langley (this year's NCAA champ from Illinois), but his magic ran out after eagling 6 to get to +1.

Archived