• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need advice on a really important decision!

Cat

So I've had my shopping cart from Express up for the past 3 hours. I can't decide if I want this particular dress. I like it but not sure it's worth the money. Anyone want to chime in?

Thanks in advance.

Here's the dress:

http://www.express.com/strapless-chiffon-ruffled-dress-28168-22.pro?user_att_value=Email&user_att_name=Interest&Mppg=0&Mcatpn=category&Mpper=3&Mcat=22&Mcatp=cat_2&Mpos=8&Mrsaa=*&Mcatn=Dresses+%26+Jumpsuits&Mpg=SEARCH%2BNAV&Mrsavf=*

(The dress I really want is to the top right, it's half price but they don't have my size.)

I like the cut, not crazy about the pattern.

That being said, I have no clue what you look like and don't feel I can give an honest opinion.

What i look like doesn't matter. The pattern and the material are not my typical style nor are the ruffles but I think it's cute. $65 is a lot though for a dress that isn't my typical style. ugh!!!

Stop trolling for attention.

Spend the money on a new blender.

eh i don't care about advice from a ginger anyways. . And just got a blender! Been enjoy a lot of pinacoldas by the pool lately. yummy

A dress like that you would need to try on before you buy it.

I was wondering that too. I think the ruffles could look kind of funny on. I just don't love shopping for clothes with my kid around it can get complicated.

I was wondering that too. I think the ruffles could look kind of funny on. I just don't love shopping for clothes with my kid around it can get complicated.

I was reffering more to how it fits that ruffles.

Archived