• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiger's Divorce

Darth Biscuit

Elin Nordegren Gets $750M, Custody of Kids in Exchange for Silence in Tiger Woods Divorce

Tiger Woods is banned from letting girlfriends near his kids in a divorce deal netting his ex a record $750 million settlement, The Sun reported Wednesday.

The golfer agreed to keep single women away from daughter Sam, three, and son Charlie, one.

He can bring a new flame into their lives only if he marries her. In return, former wife Elin Nordegren ,30, gets the biggest payout ever seen in a celebrity divorce.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy sh*t!!! I don't know if this is for real or not... but $750 MILLION??? Wow!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/30/elin-nordegren-gets-m-custody-kids-exchange-silence-tiger-woods-divorce/?test=faces

It's all about leverage... she has the goods and Tiger knows it. He's paying her to be quiet about it so he can rebuild his image. He'll make that money back in 5 years.

This. If he doesn't give it to her she will get it in the tell all book. Crazy though.

She deserves every bit she gets. Who knows what other surprize gifts he might have given her since he prolly didn't shield it....she's received gifts she never even wanted. He's a billionaire...he'll get that back easily when he cleans up his image and regains his endorsements.

So he will be single soon? I bet I could switch teams for that kind of money.

Not sure why you would switch teams when you could go after her and her 750 million. I guess if that makes it easier to tell your parents you're gay go for it.

Archived