• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To True Bobcats Fans

Eazy-E

Can we please stop all the talk about Lebron. He isn't on our team and he is an opponent in our division

We have MJ running our show. (The true "King" and for K.T The G.O.A.T)

michael-jordan-by-slashfilmdotcom.jpg

Oh and lets not forget about

nba_g_jacksonwallace_576.jpg

So lets start talking about our team and how we are going to contend in the east.

Jordan is not the "King" he's the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time), get it right.

Alot of Bobcats fans are fans of players of other teams LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Deron Williams, Chris Paul, etc. Doesnt make them any less a fan of our team.

LeBron James is the biggest sport story right now. There are 99 people viewing this forum right now. Being mad and salty because people want to talk about him says more about you, than them.

People have been talking about our Bobcats all offseason. There is 1 LeBron James thread, and about 4-5 Bobcats offseason rumor trade threads. Find one of those and join in instead of being mad people are talking about The King.

This is a Bobcats forum. If you want to root for other players then go on their teams site and praise that player all you want. I just think it is funny that the Lebron James thread happens to have the most posts out of any on this board.

As a Bobcats fan that kind of makes me mad.

KT, will you finally change your avatar and sig to something bobcats related instead of LBJ??

Seriously, go start a Heat MB if LBJ is all you want to talk about...

Nope, LeBron is my favorite player and Ive been a fan of him before the Bobcats were even in the league. When the regular season starts its Bobcats all day and when we play the Heat Im pulling for our Cats, but saying people arent "true fans" of the Bobcats because they're talking about the biggest sports story right now reeks of saltiness and anger.

Nope, LeBron is my favorite player and Ive been a fan of him before the Bobcats were even in the league. When the regular season starts its Bobcats all day and when we play the Heat Im pulling for our Cats, but saying people arent "true fans" of the Bobcats because they're talking about the biggest sports story right now reeks of saltiness and anger.

LOL, why dont you use your normal line and say I'm a racist?? Thats what you love to do when people dont agree with you.

LBJ has done nothing in the PLAYOFFS, where it matters and he is just a pop star, like the backstreet boys.

Its really sad that he needs all this attention and it will do nothing but turn normal fans against him. I know he is a great player but he isnt a Kobe ( who I dont like at all) and he isnt anything close to the dominant players from the good ole days ( MJ, Bird, Magic, Barkely etc etc).

He is just a trendy guy for young kids who dont know anything about the NBA and what it should be like.

And I have ZERO anger, I just call it like I see it, and LBJ is full of arrogance because he has done NOTHING to receive all the hype he is getting.

It's the offseason and the Bobcats aren't doing anything that warrants long discussion, just rumors and speculation. Some people here like to pay attention to the NBA overall and specific players.

It's not that big a deal. Chill out. . .

And I have ZERO anger, I just call it like I see it, and LBJ is full of arrogance because he has done NOTHING to receive all the hype he is getting.

No sh*t, he's a NBA player, most stars are arrogant.

LOL, why dont you use your normal line and say I'm a racist?? Thats what you love to do when people dont agree with you.

LBJ has done nothing in the PLAYOFFS, where it matters and he is just a pop star, like the backstreet boys.

Its really sad that he needs all this attention and it will do nothing but turn normal fans against him. I know he is a great player but he isnt a Kobe ( who I dont like at all) and he isnt anything close to the dominant players from the good ole days ( MJ, Bird, Magic, Barkely etc etc).

He is just a trendy guy for young kids who dont know anything about the NBA and what it should be like.

Dude you are clearly angry. LeBron is gonna sleep well tonight while you're sitting up here mad because he just changed jobs. Focus on your own life and what you can do to be a better person and you wont be so angered by what other people do with their lives. He's just a trendy guy? LMAO.

I'm not trying disrespect anyone you can like players and do what you want. I just feel that with the heat in our division, I am surprised people are not talking about how we are going to match up against them and how we are going to go about beating them.

Some people here like to pay attention to the NBA overall and specific players.

And this is why from Day 1, long before Bobcats_Ball ever posted here it was established this forum was open to any NBA discussion. Not everyone that posts here is even a Bobcats fan!!! If you want to talk Bobcats, do it!!! It'd be one thing if this forum was littered with 20 LeBron threads, instead we centralize them in 1 to keep the forum focused about the Bobcats and dudes still complain and bitch!!!

Dude you are clearly angry. LeBron is gonna sleep well tonight while you're sitting up here mad because he just changed jobs. Focus on your own life and what you can do to be a better person and you wont be so angered by what other people do with their lives. He's just a trendy guy? LMAO.

LOL, I just got married and I just built a beautiful new house, so I doubt that I am angry or wont slept well tonight.

I have an opinion and if you want to act like I am the only one who think this way, go ahead and be naive. LBJ has lost a ton of fans by his arrogance and pompus behavior but continue to slurp him, it just makes you look foolish when you attempt to act like a Bobcats fan.

I am a total Charlotte NBA fan, been one for a long time, probably much longer than you, unless you were a big Rex Chapman and Armen Gilliam fan.

Archived