• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Huddle Champions league sign ups

Hawk

we'll try to take care of requests like that once all the spots are full...if it let's more people have more fun, then why not. 50 cents though...big spender!!!!

Just to be clear, that is .50 cents to cover both me and Panthro not .50 cents from both of us.

Another thing is to make sure my son and I are not in the same conference so we cannot make trades between our teams because I like to cheat.

Just to be clear, that is .50 cents to cover both me and Panthro not .50 cents from both of us.

Another thing is to make sure my son and I are not in the same conference so we cannot make trades between our teams because I like to cheat.

lol...ok!!!

I would like to be in a conference with a bunch of weak/addle-brained players, pls.

Thanks.

panther fans from the huddle...check!

Due to the fact that I have received some emails saying they will pay on the weekend I am extending the deadline till August 2nd for returning players. But if any new players want to play please let me know. I will be making a new thread on that subject in a minute.

Had some more people pm me at the last minute to say that they still want to play. Since Hawk's first post of the deadline being August 12th, I will not be deleting any teams until that deadline. However I will still let New teams signup on the other thread. Please note that once August 12th has passed if you played last year and haven't paid by that date I will not extend the date anymore.

Archived