• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Pro Wrestling fans here?

C-A-T-S

To be the next Stone Cold, there is a certain criteria.

Be against all established order. Be badass (which I think Orton has in check). Have a realistic gimmick. This one is tricky cause what guy really has the rep of taking out former superstars/washed up wrestlers as their gimmick? WWE had him right at first, then they screwed with his character so much that he became annoying. They're starting to get him back to having a decent persona but for me, the damage has been done. The thing that made Stone Cold so perfect for a lot of people, including myself, was he was a face with so much attitude that he was in a sort of purgatory between face and heel (only because most faces are so "good" that you think you are watching Captain America...).

Wrestling can still make a rebound and go back to being watchable weekly. I will never go back to watching religiously because after you get out of middle school, you kind of just grow out of it. Not to say if you came to me with tickets to the next Raw in Charlotte that I wouldn't go though.

The show is catered to kids under the age of 13. How they can get a guy to be like stonecold is beyond me..if they tried that stone cold shiit now what would he be doing? drinking odouls and saying o heck yea?

yea. there won't be another stone cold. but dude is the closest they will get as a PG kid show

I say bump wrestling to prime time, get back to giving us good entertainment. Make it PG-13, have a disclaimer at the beginning of every episode, and push the envelope of obscenity as much as you can.

I remember the first time watching TNA earlier this year and thinking "wow...they're not bleeping out every cuss word except 'ass'. amazing"

I say bump wrestling to prime time, get back to giving us good entertainment. Make it PG-13, have a disclaimer at the beginning of every episode, and push the envelope of obscenity as much as you can.

I remember the first time watching TNA earlier this year and thinking "wow...they're not bleeping out every cuss word except 'ass'. amazing"

then how are you going to sell garbage orange John Cena t-shirts to the little kiddies?

Archived