• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kris Jenkins addresses Jets personnel losses

Boltergeist

jets>steelers for the next 5 year

LOL ok, Yes Sanchez the great will lead the Jets to the prestigious game. What a douche bag, 60 what quarterback rating during his first year, our quarterback had a 98 rating, clearly the better quarterback, probably the best rookie quarterback of all time LOL.

Then again, may I say, against the hardest schedule since the merger the steelers had one of the best defenses of all time, anchored by one of the best safeties of all time troy polamalu and the best linebacking crops, the best 3-4 defensive ends and did i forget to mention the best defensive co-ordinator that ever lived?

Everyone completley write us off? and what did we do? we silenced those trash talkers with big hits, when people put bounties on us we broke their players nearly to death *lol afc game*.

Oh yah, we didn't choke in the playoffs like every other team does.

I respect everyone opinion if the Jets are the team to beat now, but just like the Steelers do every time, when some fools are gone like burress we replace them with the holmes, when washington goes we replace them with the wallace.

Wallace will play so well, we will imagine Holmes will be no loss, just like when we repalced Joey Porter and Clark Haggans, our organisation finds a way.

Do I think we will win next year? No, but when we got down, were taking some ratbirds to hospital with us, I can assure you of that.

Btw why do I think Mark Sanchez will be a bust? Because he came from USC.

Noteable USC players that never lived up to the billing

Reggie Bush - A sorry ass player, who shouldn't be allowed to play in the league

Matt Leinart - Should be looking for a janitor job now

Mike Williams - Garbage, Garbage

Carson Palmer - Had a few good years, was never the type of playoff winning quarterback

Dwayne Jarrett - I'm hoping he can do well, like the kid but this is kinda his last year to shine.

Lendale White - Fat FAT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not all USC players chosen in the first two rounds are bad, I mean Troy Polamalu, Lynn Swann, Clay Matthews oh and the steroid user Brian Cushing looked quite decent.

But I don't think Sanchez is going to be good, nor Freeman but Stafford will get the Lions back on track, I don't think he will get the Lions to the Super Bowl, but he might pull a couple of winning seasons together.

stale mate, the jets have the better back four while the steelers have the better front seven.

I have to disagree with that.

Our safety tandem owns their safety tandem, Brodney Pool is poo and well whoever they have at SS is not in Polamalu's league, oh yah ratbird outcast Leonhard. Sure Revis over Taylor but Cromatie is not good, he's a one hit wonder, we abused him three times over the past two seasons, he's garbage, and he's a worse father crying for the Jets for money? what a loser, I'm taking McFadden over him. They were both crap last year, but McFadden was learning a new system whilst Cromartie was continually crap.

I have to disagree with that.

Our safety tandem owns their safety tandem, Brodney Pool is poo and well whoever they have at SS is not in Polamalu's league, oh yah ratbird outcast Leonhard. Sure Revis over Taylor but Cromatie is not good, he's a one hit wonder, we abused him three times over the past two seasons, he's garbage, and he's a worse father crying for the Jets for money? what a loser, I'm taking McFadden over him. They were both crap last year, but McFadden was learning a new system whilst Cromartie was continually crap.

thats fine but its the truth.the only person in your secondary worth mentioning is troy p and the jets have a shut down and possibly two good corners in cromartie and wilson. on top of leonhard who is a decent safety in that system. but your front seven is hell.

thats fine but its the truth.the only person in your secondary worth mentioning is troy p and the jets have a shut down and possibly two good corners in cromartie and wilson. on top of leonhard who is a decent safety in that system. but your front seven is hell.

I think Cromartie was an "lets trade for him see if he can get us to the super bowl for the missing piece".

He will be gone by the time his contract ends, Wilson IMO is the future of that secondary with Revis and the undrafted cornerback out of michigan is their future FS replacing Brodney Pool.

I'm not buying these offseason moves, their trying their hardest to get to the super bowl.

Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes and David Harris, three core players could be gone by the next year, If I had my bet Holmes will go somewhere for the big bucks. And if the cap comes back in then their screwed with that situation along with the Revis situation.

Short term the Jets may be good this season, I think the Patriots are still the team, but in the long term it could be Miami as the team to beat.

i dont buy into those moves either, but there secondary is nice.2 out of the 3 guys you named will not be there next year. the afc will still go through colts, yall, and like you said miyayo is on the rise. the jets will window will close before its opened, and mangold is pretty much gone too.

i dont buy into those moves either, but there secondary is nice.2 out of the 3 guys you named will not be there next year. the afc will still go through colts, yall, and like you said miyayo is on the rise. the jets will window will close before its opened, and mangold is pretty much gone too.

Don't forget Rex Ryan will probably be gone in a year or two too if he doesn't change his diet.

I actually think a surprise team in a few years will be Oakland and Houston.

If you asked me in 3 years who I think will be AFC Divisional leaders (I know you don't give a poo but i'll post anyway lol)

AFC North:

It would be Pittsburgh or Baltimore, but since I hate Baltimore, I will never give them that distinction and I think Flacco is a born choker, so I'm leaving that blank

AFC South:

Houston

AFC West:

Oakland/Kansas

AFC East:

Miami

Btw why do I think Mark Sanchez will be a bust? Because he came from USC.

Noteable USC players that never lived up to the billing

Reggie Bush - A sorry ass player, who shouldn't be allowed to play in the league

Matt Leinart - Should be looking for a janitor job now

Mike Williams - Garbage, Garbage

Carson Palmer - Had a few good years, was never the type of playoff winning quarterback

Dwayne Jarrett - I'm hoping he can do well, like the kid but this is kinda his last year to shine.

Lendale White - Fat FAT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not all USC players chosen in the first two rounds are bad, I mean Troy Polamalu, Lynn Swann, Clay Matthews oh and the steroid user Brian Cushing looked quite decent.

But I don't think Sanchez is going to be good, nor Freeman but Stafford will get the Lions back on track, I don't think he will get the Lions to the Super Bowl, but he might pull a couple of winning seasons together.

Wait you say Sanchez will be a bust because he came from USC but then mention a bunch of great players who recently came from USC including Troy Polamalu who you call the greatest saftey of all time.

Contradict yourself much?

Listen I dunno what you have agains the Jets, but this is a Panthers board. I don't think anyone over here is overrating the Jets.

I predicted they would have a top 5 defense last year and all these Pats fans called me insane but I honestly think they will drop off a little this year, and are indeed overrated.

I think Miami or the Pats can beat them for the division outright. They are still a good team and have a chance to win that division though.

Still as a Steelers fan I wouldn't worry so much about the Jets and try and figure out how you are going to beat Baltimore and Cinci without your RT and QB. Even the Browns are getting better. I think AFC North might be the best division in football next year and maybe for a few more years to come. Steelers are going to have to work for it.

Wait you say Sanchez will be a bust because he came from USC but then mention a bunch of great players who recently came from USC including Troy Polamalu who you call the greatest saftey of all time.

Contradict yourself much?

Listen I dunno what you have agains the Jets, but this is a Panthers board. I don't think anyone over here is overrating the Jets.

I predicted they would have a top 5 defense last year and all these Pats fans called me insane but I honestly think they will drop off a little this year, and are indeed overrated.

I think Miami or the Pats can beat them for the division outright. They are still a good team and have a chance to win that division though.

Still as a Steelers fan I wouldn't worry so much about the Jets and try and figure out how you are going to beat Baltimore and Cinci without your RT and QB. Even the Browns are getting better. I think AFC North might be the best division in football next year and maybe for a few more years to come. Steelers are going to have to work for it.

I did say not all USC Players are busts, but most are. At least 80% of them are.

I agree we will have to work for it, but Baltimore will always be second behind us, even if we are 2nd, they will be 4th only on choke years and injury/suspended years will we possibly be behind them.

From the get go they have tried to clone their organisation exactly like ours, infuriating (you guys wont understand the rivalry probably).

I don't think the Browns will be good for at least 5 years. They will be division contenders on the brink maybe season 2013.

What I have against the Jets? Fireman Ed's gay chants and that obese coach.

say what you want about rex but i'd LOVE to have him as the panthers hc.

I wouldn't I already had to see that obese fat ugly f**ker on the opposing sideline boasting how great Ray Lewis was.

When he held the presser to say Revis should of been DPOTY he didn't even congratulate Woodson. He's unprofessional and his book is likely to be poo.

But again, I respect peoples opinions, If you would want him that's fine, I've grown up hating him and that's how it goes.

Archived