• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kris Jenkins addresses Jets personnel losses

Boltergeist

by taking a high road

Kris Jenkins also took a veiled shot at an anonymous former teammate when asked about replacing the void left by some veterans during an interview on the NFL Network Tuesday night.

"We have great guys who have come in to step up and fill in a void of some of the big losses that we have had this (offseason)," Jenkins said. "In some other cases, we’ve had some real men come in and step in for the women that we lost. So we're going to be okay. Don’t worry about it."

It's not really that bad of a thing to say. Saying it in an interview is probably not the best. Don't like how much of whiner he is though. If the Jets have a bad year suddenly he's going to be calling everybody women.

He will say they have no heart right after a game in which he has 2-3 critical offsides penalties.

I was talking about him calling our players out for not having heart after he had made some critical mistakes in a game. That to me is whining.

Fwiw though, he called his former Jets teammates women for leaving, which is basically what he did to us. And of course the Jets went to the AFC championship game while he was on the sidelines.

Faneca, Thomas Jones, and Rhodes have been speculated.

I dont blame them, the Jets fans are lousy, J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS, may be the gheyest chant i've ever heard, their logo is crap, their name is crap, their uniforms are hideous, who wants to run around in green? lol.

That fat obese coach Rex Ryan thinks he owns the world, he never ran his mouth to teams like pittsburgh saying oh we are going to have the best defense (since we had a much bette dcord lol) and stuff like, we should be preparing celebrations, our players should be defensive player of the years.

what a douche bag, I now hate the Jets, as bad as it sounds and yes I will get killed for this comment, I hope the Patriots murder the Jets next season and then the Patriots to get owned in the playoffs again.

I'm sorry, did the Steelers go to the AFC Championship game last season? Run your mouth all you want, but they were better than the Steelers were last year.

No we didn't go to the AFC Championship, but we didn't get owned with an overrated defense and when our defense was ranked #1 it got the job done. In the past 6 years, we've been three times, so yes I can run my mouth, because 1. we have consistency and 2. were one of the few teams that don't choke. 3. Our defenses are usually better than everyone elses (see 70's, 08). Arrogant to say? Yes, but yes I can run my mouth because we have the talent to ge there.

And yes I'll continue to run my mouth because Ryan Clark is going to destroy Santonio Holmes over the middle next year due to his offseason antics that put our team into worse state, might not be as good as the mcgayhee hit, but it should be a good'n.

And plus when we have a fall of fame defensive co-ordinator, it's usually a sign we can run our mouths :P

Archived