• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kahn admits Wolves expect to trade PG, Could we get Flynn?!

C-A-T-S

You're right, there's no reason to upgrade the PG position. TRADE FOR AL JEFFERSON!

Read between the lines, idiot.

No one is trying to SETTLE FOR SESSIONS at this point. Is he even the best PG that you could get for what you have at your disposal to trade?

Even if you couldn't get Chris Paul, the answer is still "NO", and no, I'm not going to give you any "names."

Let the front office figure that out. All I know is he's not the best you can get.

If the Bobcats had a brain, they would have tried to get Al Jefferson, which there is no indication that they did. Just because they DID NOT doesn't mean that it was a smart move NOT to...duh.

Regardless of what happens at the point, they will SUFFER next season if they do not have a legitimate 5.

Read between the lines, idiot.

No one is trying to SETTLE FOR SESSIONS at this point. Is he even the best PG that you could get for what you have at your disposal to trade?

Even if you couldn't get Chris Paul, the answer is still "NO", and no, I'm not going to give you any "names."

Let the front office figure that out. All I know is he's not the best you can get.

If the Bobcats had a brain, they would have tried to get Al Jefferson, which there is no indication that they did. Just because they DID NOT doesn't mean that it was a smart move NOT to...duh.

Regardless of what happens at the point, they will SUFFER next season if they do not have a legitimate 5.

Because they suffered so much with what we had last year.

We gained Damp and as of right now he is still on the team and he is better than any other big we had last year.

Just wondering but whatever the heck happened to Ricky Rubio. Wasn't he supposed to be the next big thing? Shocker a foreign player is way over-hyped and has yet to produce anything in the NBA. for every good foreign player there ten busts

Archived