• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

socks with sandals?????

SorthNarolina

Socks with Sandals?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Socks with Sandals?

• Yes
    • No
    • Pie with Sandals is much, much better

Damn you people are passionate about no socks with sandals. This is going to get moved to the TinderBox before too long.

In the privacy of your own home, try it out.

If your going out to eat at one of your usual spots maybe around 2-4 when it's real slow try it out there. Give it a chance.

It depends on what kind of "sandals" you are talking about...if you are talking flip flop sandals then absolutely not.They are for bare feet only.

If you are talking the full shoe type sandals or the Jesus Christ sandals with the strap on the back then go right ahead.....you are not exactly the king of fashion anyway.

i've been thinkin' crocs too. i'm not usually to worried about my toes, but sometimes the wife will point them out to people. it ends up being a good laugh, but at my expense. i've got boat shoes(no socks with shorts), but they make my feet sweat and stink.

are crocs cooler?

I will not move from the stance that the only acceptable shoe in the summer time unless you are playing a sport, exercising, or going to work is a high quality flip flop in the $50-$80 range.

<<<<Flip-Flop snob

However Crocs does make a very comfortable flip flop that can be worn around within your own property lines. The full shoe sandal Croc should only be worn in public by my 6 year old and my father.

lol...crocs have the full shoe type and now a sleeker more sandal type...that they also use as a base for their golf shoe. I can't wear flip flops...they fricken kill my back walking in those..I need something under my feet!

Archived