• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets face it

panthers1789

He was picking on you for typing opinion instead of option there man. Was kinda funny too ;)

I say we let Moore get the reins with Jake backing him up for a season or two, but what do I know? I also wanted to bring in Vinny to replace McCoy too. Crazy talk, right?

Ha, didn't even notice that.

I say we let Moore get the reins with Jake backing him up for a season or two, but what do I know? I also wanted to bring in Vinny to replace McCoy too. Crazy talk, right?

I don't know. I think it's almost one of those things where Jake has been the leader for so long, it could be dividing to the team to have him ride the pine.

Think of Favre sitting behind Rodgers and you'll see what I mean.

Any quarterback recommendations for next season?

This is a bullsh*t arguement! I just want a quarterback that is better than Delhomme. And for the poster that said he only had a couple bad games this year. What games have you been watching this year? He has had 7 bad games, a couple good games, the rest just average. This year was his worst year ever. So dont feed me that crap.

drop jake,i don't care what he has done for us.steve smith has done more then anyone probably in the panthers franchise(maybe not but still).do you ever see smith go and f*ck up numerous times....this man only gets better and brings it 100% every game,i wish jake had this mnid set.jake has started doing more harm then help,and hell if he keeps playing this way (which he will).who would wanna play for us???why would any wr wanna play for a qb who's gonna whirl it up to them into triple coverage no matter if there's a wideopen D will in front of him.

jake has had bad games constantly and hasn't show any improvements,remember 06 yea....i just want a qb who isn't gonna throw a int every game,hell i'd be happy with a no td to no int ratio every game.I like Moore so maybe we can bring him in.

I don't know. I think it's almost one of those things where Jake has been the leader for so long, it could be dividing to the team to have him ride the pine.

Think of Favre sitting behind Rodgers and you'll see what I mean.

That's honestly my biggest concern, which would require us to release him outright - not something I feel comfortable doing. But I don't believe he was playing good football the entire second half of the season, not just Saturday night. I think it's time for a change, and I feel Moore could be that guy with proper Vet support.

And I really do want Vinny as our QB coach... he'd be a terrific one imo.

This is a bullsh*t arguement! I just want a quarterback that is better than Delhomme. And for the poster that said he only had a couple bad games this year. What games have you been watching this year? He has had 7 bad games, a couple good games, the rest just average. This year was his worst year ever. So dont feed me that crap.

But you cant name any QB's that will be available you would like to have?

That's honestly my biggest concern, which would require us to release him outright - not something I feel comfortable doing. But I don't believe he was playing good football the entire second half of the season, not just Saturday night. I think it's time for a change, and I feel Moore could be that guy with proper Vet support.

And I really do want Vinny as our QB coach... he'd be a terrific one imo.

Agreed on pretty much all accounts. It's really sad because I've defended Jake for so long. But as you said, it's his performance this entire season that--not just last night--that makes me question his ability to lead this team. With our running backs and receivers, Jake really has it made.

I don't think we ask a whole lot of him.

Archived