• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good game Panther Fans

1BucDeal

I have to say...I've been very impressed with most of the Bucs fans who showed up here this week. I, for one, really appreciate it. It was a refreshing change after some of the crap Falcons and Saints fans have been spewing around here.

Agreed. The only thing that I can think of is that Tampa and us are truly the only CLASS acts in the division.

Even before I was a Panthers fan (before they became a franchise of course) I always appreciated good defense and the Bucs have ALWAYS exemplified that.

Hats off to Bucs fans for owning up to the asswhipping...no doubt.

I have to say...I've been very impressed with most of the Bucs fans who showed up here this week. I, for one, really appreciate it. It was a refreshing change after some of the crap Falcons and Saints fans have been spewing around here.

You got that right. Thanks for coming back, 1BucsDeal. Appreciate the classy response from you & few others. You guys are way better than the Falcons & Saints fans, that for sure. :sifone:

Archived