• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

boo7382 would like to know..

The Saltman

Yes! I also starred in M*A*S*H! LMAO...but I do visit there...hope I did not call you anything insulting! I am actually a nice ordinary guy!

hahahha definitely not. everyone is my buddy on there. cept for the sh*ttalkers. im even friends somewhat with seenthisb4...just bc hes only messing...and hes still an nfc south brother (saints fan). there are sooo many negative ppl on there though! im also surprised mrbernz isnt a member on this board.

...you oughta visit PI, that's what chased me here, along with an invite from a dear friend who is a friend. I used to mod in the days when people knew how to be impolite with fiber in their shheeat! I never minded that! Now I drink almost too much beer, fart more than I did when I was 30, but don't intimidate my models any more!

...you oughta visit PI, that's what chased me here, along with an invite from a dear friend who is a friend. I used to mod in the days when people knew how to be impolite with fiber in their shheeat! I never minded that! Now I drink almost too much beer, fart more than I did when I was 30, but don't intimidate my models any more!

hmmm ill think aboot it, thanks :). im usually jumping from charlotteobserver to nfl to espn, and now to here, so if I can find time haha I will.

What? You lost me... are you sure you drink "almost" too much and not, well, "too much"?

dammit people!

how many time have I told you?! He will read ANYTHING you put on that teleprompter!!

Since this thread has derailed, rerailed, and damn near derailed again, and since you brought up Anchorman, enjoy this "remix" of the guys singing 'Afternoon Delight'. I love this sh*t! :P

"Where did you get those clothes? At the....toilet..store?"

My God, what is that smell? Oh.

That's the smell of desire my lady.

God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.

You know, desire smells like that to some people

What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.

Smells like Bigfoot's d*ck.

My God, what is that smell? Oh.

That's the smell of desire my lady.

God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.

You know, desire smells like that to some people

What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.

Smells like Bigfoot's d*ck.

Smells like the inside of a fake leg...

Archived