• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Customer at my work comes up....

Paintballr

a friend of mine's mom teaches one of his kids, and said that he came into school on monday and pulled the kid out and moved back to louisiana...

that could have been why.... if i am worried about my family's safety better believe im getting them to a safe place....

pretty sad if you ask me

Good news, at least no one intercepted the kid........

a friend of mine's mom teaches one of his kids, and said that he came into school on monday and pulled the kid out and moved back to louisiana...

that could have been why.... if i am worried about my family's safety better believe im getting them to a safe place....

pretty sad if you ask me

It's pretty sad that he has to leave Charlotte and go back to Louisiana all because of a football game. Yea he did a poor job, but let the man be it's obvious he knows he messed up and let his team down, that's punishment enough.

Yea I know exactly which neighborhood Jake lives in, its off of Pineville-Matthews Rd. According to WFNZ someone spray painted "JAKE SUCKS" and some other stuff all over the gates at the entrance of his neighborhood. I drive by there every day and I havent seen anything like that, unless it was cleaned up pretty quickly by the neighborhood.

If that is true though, its sad....Ray Finkle status lol

Yea I know exactly which neighborhood Jake lives in, its off of Pineville-Matthews Rd. According to WFNZ someone spray painted "JAKE SUCKS" and some other stuff all over the gates at the entrance of his neighborhood. I drive by there every day and I havent seen anything like that, unless it was cleaned up pretty quickly by the neighborhood.

If that is true though, its sad....Ray Finkle status lol

I drove by last night and I didn't see it. I'm not in the habit of looking that way that hard when I pass.

Archived