• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calling all LKN area Y members!

Panther_gal

Up for a challenge? Meet me in the cycle studio at 6 pm for the start of my weekly advanced cycle classes at this branch!

For you Charlotte peps I teach several classes from athletic conditioning to total strength at the UC location and will have my personal trainer's certification by the end of the month :-)

Up for a challenge? Meet me in the cycle studio at 6 pm for the start of my weekly advanced cycle classes at this branch!

For you Charlotte peps I teach several classes from athletic conditioning to total strength at the UC location and will have my personal trainer's certification by the end of the month :-)

Will beer be served and do the bikes have cup holders?

Congrats on teaching the classes and the PT license. You have come a long way and it is amazing what you have accomplished.

Will beer be served and do the bikes have cup holders?

Congrats on teaching the classes and the PT license. You have come a long way and it is amazing what you have accomplished.

The bikes do have cup holders, but generally used for water bottles...lol

Going to Max's after with my boss for beer and food and others are more than welcome to join...:-)

Thanks! I could kick the me of 7 years ago for not keeping up, but maybe that was what the universe planned for me to get to this point!

((hugs))

Gonna walk every night and work my way back into running shape. Spin classes are down the road.
I started by walking during my lunch hour at work. I ate at my desk anyway so it was not a big deal. After work I would do the gym thing with some cardio/ strength training. I teach those as well... :-)

Archived